In today's blogging article , we are going to tell you How to make Responsive Table in Blogger ? if you want to learn how to create a Responsive Table with the help of HTML and CSS Code in Blogger, then you can read this post completely.
When you use WordPress, there is an option to add By Default Table to it or you can use a plugin like Tablepress, but when it comes to Blogger, you need a lot of Coding Knowledge in it, but if you do not have the knowledge. Still you can get the solution of your problem through this post.
What is Responsive Table and how does it work in SEO ?
Responsive Table is the table that you open on different devices like mobile, computer or tablet, then this table automatically fits according to the size of that screen, this is what we name Responsive Table.
The Responsive Table looks different on different display sizes and if your table is not adjusted according to the size of the device's display then your table is not responsive.
By not using Responsive Table , you may have to go through a lot of problems like suppose you are using a Responsive Theme on your blog but due to not being table-responsive, your Theme gets adjusted according to the display.
But your table goes wide with display which is absolutely wrong according to SEO, it will cause a lot of loss in your ranking, so you should always use Responsive Table only.
How to make Responsive Table in Blogger ?
Make Responsive Table Like WordPress in Blogger, the option to create Responsive Table with the help of By Default or Plugin is not given, so we have to create Responsive Table with the help of HTML and CSS code.
To create a Responsive Table, first you have to add CSS Code inside your blog and then at the time of writing the post, wherever you want to create a Responsive Table, you will have to add an HTML code.
How to Add CSS Code to Blog?
To create a Responsive Table in Blogger, first of all, I am giving you the CSS Code below, which you will add to your blog.
If you are going to do any work in coding, then first of all you must take a backup of your blog theme and content so that in case of any problem, you will be able to restore your blog simply from your backup.
Follow the steps given below to add CSS Code to Blogger, then you will be able to learn that How to make Responsive Table in Blogger ? is known.
- First of all click on Theme Option inside Blogger.
- After that you will see the option of Edit HTML on which you have to click.
- Then the HTML code of Blogger will open in front of you. Now you have to click once inside the HTML and then press CTRL+F from the keyboard. After pressing CTRL+F a Search Box will open in which you have to search any one of the given two codes (1) ]]> (2) As soon as you search the code, this code will be highlighted so that you will be able to see it easily.
- Now you have to copy the above given CSS Code and paste it on Just Code ]]> .
- After pasting, you have to click on Save Theme and your theme will be saved.
How To Use HTML Code To Create Responsive Table In Blogger?
After adding the above CSS code to Blogger, now it is the turn to add HTML code to your post and make a table, which is a very easy task.
In whichever post you want to create a table, you have to add the below HTML code inside that post.
To use the HTML code inside the post, follow the steps given below, then you will be able to learn that How to make Responsive Table in Blogger ? goes.
- To write a new post, click on New Post.
- After that click on HTML Option.
- As soon as you click on HTML, the HTML Look of the post will appear in front of you, now wherever you want to put Responsive Table, paste the HTML code given above.
- By doing this, a Responsive Table will be created inside your blogger's post and note one thing that this html code given has four rows and two columns, if you want to make it more or less then easily you can. .
Friends, through this article, I have tried to tell that you can go to How to make Responsive Table in Blogger ? through CSS and HTML code and I sincerely hope you have liked this article.